From 11.00 onwards there will be a display about ART and ringing training in the John Pearson Hall, next to the church. Do come and ask questions!
12.30 Ploughman’s Lunch in the John Pearson Hall. Please book this in advance. (see below for details)
The results of the striking competition will be given during or after lunch.
13.30 Open ringing at St John the Baptist
14.00 Guild Service in St John the Baptist
15.00 Guild AGM, The John Pearson Hall
After the meeting, tea, coffee and cakes will be available in the hall
To book a Ploughman’s Lunch, please contact Elizabeth Johnson, 01962 733266 or email Bruce Purvis, giving name and number of lunches required.
- Portsmouth wins 2016 Inter-District Striking Competition
- Outcome of the Election of Officers at the 2016 AGM
- New Guild Master- Mike Winterbourne
- Snippets from the Central Council Meeting
- Master’s Message – Introducing the Guild Action Plan Review July 2016
- Action Plan review agreed at the 2015 A.G.M – Period 5th July 2015 – 2nd July 2016
- More Volunteers come forward for Guild Officer Posts
- Pete Jordan – Elected as Guild Vice Master July 2016
- Guild Officer Elections on July 2nd
- Mike Winterbourne – Elected Guild Master July 2016