Photo by David Forder
8 Bells, 20 cwt
Lymington Doubles and Minor Practice (Monthly, CS District Practice)
This practice takes place on the Second Wednesday of each month at Lymington and the Ringing Master is usually Colin Butler.
There are no special methods currently planned, though we’re likely to be ringing Bob Doubles, Grandsire and probably Stedman. Maybe we can talk Colin into calling some April day even.
You can usually park outside the church on the road, if not, there is plenty of parking behind Marks & Spencers a couple of minutes walk away.
New faces are always warmly welcome to join this popular practice.
Lymington Photo by David Forder
Lymington Bell Ringing Times
Practice is the 4th Thursday of the month.
|Visit Dove tower Page for Peals, Grid Reference and Bell Weights||
Contact Larry Stace - Telephone: 01590 682417
- Regular Monthly District Practices F.Y.I. March 30, 2019
- Regular Monthly District Practices November 4, 2018
- Doubles Methods Night at Lymington 12.06.19 at 7:30pm June 12, 2019
- Doubles Methods Night at Lymington 10.04.19 at 7:30pm March 30, 2019
- Lymington Monthly Doubles Practice 7:30pm Wednesday 13th March 2019 March 12, 2019