Eversley Photograph by Chris Kippin
6 Bells, 5 cwt
Eversley Bell Ringing Times
Regular practices -Wednesdays and Fridays
7pm until 8pm – Learners and improvers, with our simulator (tied bells) – check first, runs subject to numbers or Quarter Peal attempt.
8pm until 9.30pm – main practice.
1st and 3rd Friday of the month
7pm until 8pm – Learners and improvers, with our simulator (tied bells) – check availability first, runs subject to numbers or Quarter Peal attempt.
8pm until 9pm – Simulator ringing practice – subject to numbers.
Surprise Minor practice – Last Wednesday of the month
Our advanced/surprise minor practices are usually well attended and cater for more advanced ringing, but also plenty of high quality practice for our beginners/improvers who benefit from having a strong band to help and encourage them. We usually have a “method of the month” too. These are the dates for 2019.
May 29th: Methods of the month in preparation for celebrating 200 years since Charles Kingsley’s birth in June: “Eversley Treble Place”, “Kingsley Treble Place” (6th place Eversley TP) and “Kingsley Delight”
June 26th: Methods of the month, TBD
July 31st: Methods of the month, TBD
August 28th: Methods of the month, TBD
September 25th: Methods of the month, TBD
October 30th: Methods of the month, TBD
November 27th: Methods of the month, TBD
10.30am until 11am. Visitors welcome!
|Visit Dove tower Page for Peals, Grid Reference and Bell Weights||
Contact Shan Nash - Email: Use Form
- Basingstoke District Practice at Eversley – 15th February 2020 – 11am – 12:30pm January 19, 2020
- Eversley Surprise Minor Practice – 29th January 2020 – 8pm January 19, 2020
- St Michael’s Quarter Peal cycling tour October 18, 2017
- Eversley Surprise Minor Practice (last Weds of month) July 7, 2017
- Invitation to a Surprise Minor Practice at St Mary’s Eversley on Weds July 26th July 4, 2017