Welcome to St. Peter’s Bournemouth!
We are a friendly crowd from a diverse, international background who enjoy ringing the melodious 8 in the centre of Bournemouth under the leadership of our Tower Captain, Tim Kettle. At St. Peter’s we pride ourselves in respect and patience no matter what level you are in bellringing. Nobody will leave our practice feeling inadequate or disheartened.
Our practice is on Thursdays from 7:30 pm to 9:00pm and currently caters to ringers learning the basics and improvers who wish to hone their handling skills.
If you wish to join us, please drop us a line, and we look forward to welcoming you.
Parking is available within the church grounds (pass supplied on arrival), ample parking also within local area, with pub nextdoor.
PS – We always have a variety of sweeties on offer (sugar-free also available on request).
Main page photo used by permission from the church.
Gallery photos supplied by Romy Coldman (Tower Secretary) & Peter Murdock-Saint
Bournemouth St Peter’s - 8 bells Tenor 20-3 cwt
Bournemouth St Peter’s Bell Ringing Times
Contact Romy Coldman - Email Use Form:
- Ringing cancellations due to COVID-19 March 15, 2020
- Regular Monthly District Practices F.Y.I. March 30, 2019
- Teaching from Rounds to Plain Hunt with David Smith and Roger Booth. St. Peter’s Parish Church, Bournemouth – 28th September October 15, 2019
- C&S Monthly District Practice: Saturday 29th June 2019 June 11, 2019
- Association of Ringing Teachers/ART Training Scheme: Course places available. January 17, 2019