- To give those who have not used Ringing Room before the opportunity to try Ringing Room.
- Give those who attend the Education Committee webinars the opportunity to practise some of the things that have been covered in the webinars, whether this is improving their striking, learning a new method, or calling a bob for the first time.
- Give those who are familiar with Ringing Room the opportunity of ringing with other experienced Ringing Room users, and perhaps try something more advanced.
- Saturday 23rd January 2021 – 10.15am
- Saturday 6th February 2021 – 10.15am
- Saturday 20th February 2021 – 10.15am
We may add more dates later. There will also be opportunities to find out more about other virtual practices being held in your local District.
Joining the Virtual practice
If you have not used Ringing Room before, take a look at this helpful introductory video: Link to introduction to Ringing Room video
If you are not a Ringing Room user, you will need to register beforehand as a user at http://www.ringingroom.co.uk, the video explains how to do this.
On the day, click on the following Zoom link: Link to W&P Webinars
If needed, the Zoom Meeting ID is: 897 2083 3001 and Passcode is: 519422
The Zoom link will be open from 10.00am for you to log in, and the practice will start promptly at 10.15am. We intend to finish by 11.45am
We will split people into breakout rooms for the practice sessions and will give you the tower numbers for the Ringing Rooms on the day.
To save time with allocating people to the breakout rooms, it will be helpful if you could complete this short questionnaire, so that we know what you would like to ring: Link to Breakout Rooms Questionnaire.
The morning will be split into two 40 minute sessions in the breakout rooms, with a ten or 15 minute ‘coffee break’ in between. This will be an opportunity for people to swap breakout rooms, if they wish to do so.