St Mary’s Bell Tower Open Morning
Saturday 17th November 10am to midday
The Bell-Ringers of St Mary’s Micheldever have pleasure in inviting you to visit the Bell Tower
- See how the bells are rung
- Learn how church bells work
- See the bells ringing via CCTV
- Meet the bell-ringers
- Chime a bell
- Visit the Belfry
- Climb to the top and see wonderful views of the village and surrounding countryside
- Enjoy coffee and homemade biscuits and cakes
SUPPORT THE BELL RESTORATION APPEAL
For Health & Safety reasons visitors wishing to go up the tower must be fit and healthy and wear suitable clothing/footwear. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Poster available here.