Go for something that will get your target audience to open the post and read it! if in doubt, make it a summary of the content itself (eg Report of the June CS District Practice at Hinton)
The Featured Image
This really helps! Photos from the event itself are obvious choices. Decorative words and phrases are good too.
Be positive, be truthful, and don’t put any personal contact details in – ALWAYS link to a person’s contact page instead.
- If you think it’s of interest across the whole Guild, HEADLINE. This is used on the majority of reports . If in doubt, use it.
- If the report mentions a tower, the tower’s name.
- If it was a district event, the particular district’s name.
- DONT USE A DATE STAMP – these are designed for future event invitations not reports of past events.
- If it is a Peal/Quarter report, use PERFORMANCE.