Final reminder for the Guild AGM which will be held this Saturday at St Michael’s Church Cottage, Basingstoke. Full details are on the Guild website. https://wpbells.org/guild-agm-2018/
There will be raffle held during the event with the proceeds going to the WW1 project – a project which is documenting all ringing that has taken place, or is taking place from 1914 to end of 2018 to honour the fallen soldiers of WW1. There will be more information on the project at the AGM.
If anyone is unable to attend then please send apologies to me
- C&S Annual District Meeting with Practice. Christchurch Priory. Saturday 26th January 2019 from 2:00pm onwards.
- Final Reminder for Guild AGM June 16th
- Guild AGM Papers for Sat 16th June
- Guild 8 bell Inter District Competition – Reminder for Entries
- Papers Annual General Meeting 16th June 2018 5pm (mobile phone friendly)
- Guild AGM Saturday 16th June 2018
- Contact Nici Giles