As already previewed, the Central Council meeting weekend is following a NEW format, themed on inclusion and outreach. As well as the annual meeting itself, there is a wide variety of seminars, sessions, stalls and activities on offer for ALL ringers.
We are pleased to announce that we are now taking online bookings from ALL RINGERS. Here is the link:
See below for comprehensive information regarding the event. Do please print out the event poster and pin it to your tower notice board!
We look forward to seeing ringers from far and wide at this exciting event.
Available all weekend:
- Lichfield Mobile Belfry running demonstrations
- Carter Ringing Machine and Woodhouse Ringing Machine running demonstrations
- First World War Rolls of Honour on display
- CCCBR publications stall
- Association of Ringing Teachers stall
Saturday afternoon activities:
- Hands-on tower maintenance seminar (courtesy of the current Towers & Belfries Committee)
- Stewardship & Management Guidance seminar (courtesy of the current Tower Stewardship Committee)
- Biographies seminar (courtesy of the current Biographies Committee)
- Bell Restoration Projects seminar (courtesy of the current Bell Restoration Committee)
- Public Relations seminar (courtesy of the current PR Committee)
- Youth Leadership Forum
Sunday afternoon activities:
- An open meeting by the Guild of Clerical Ringers on the theme of mature clergy / ringer relations, challenges and opportunities
- An open meeting on the proposed new central ringing organisation rulebook
Day tickets are available for £12 per person – with free entry for under 18s!
Follow this link to find out more and secure your booking!