Sunday: 8.45-9.30am & 5.45-6.30pm (contact Tower Secretary to confirm)
Often a quarter peal attempt in the evening on the 1st Sunday of the month.
Practice Night: Wednesday, 7.30-9.00pm
Ringing has resumed at Romsey Abbey with the following restrictions:
- Do not come ringing if you think you may be suffering from a respiratory infection.
- Masks to be worn climbing the stairs, when standing behind or in front of a learner and when ringing.
- Sanitiser to be used before and after climbing the stairs.
- Ringing room windows to be open.
- Masks do not have to be worn when not ringing but normal social distancing should practiced in the ringing chamber.
- Only people who are fully vaccinated (i.e. have had both jabs) to attend.