There is Only 1 month left to apply for the ART Awards.
The ART Awards are a national and international scheme recognising the people and groups who are successful in teaching ringers. Applications are open until 31 December 2016, with the ART Awards being presented at the ART Conference 2017 hosted by the Winchester & Portsmouth Guild .
With the ART Annual Conference being held in our area it would be lovely to have some worthy people or groups put forward for some of the awards
All you need you do is a little explanation of what and why on the form. Simples.
Reward those who strive for better.
Please look at groups or initiatives in your area – whether ART connected or not – and encourage them to apply. Group awards are open to ALL!
Most prizes for groups are valued at £400 and for individuals at £200. Find out lots more about all of the ART Awards at www.ringingteachers.org/recognition/awards. Make your application for one or more of the ART Awards using the pro-formas on the website.
- The Sarah Beacham Youth Group Award
- The Sarah Beacham School Group Award
- The ART Award for Innovation in the Effective Use of Technology in Teaching – sponsored by John Taylor & Co.
- The ART Award for Innovation in Recruitment or Retention – sponsored by AbelSim
- The ART Award for a University Society that has made a Significant Contribution to Promoting Ringing to Younger People – sponsored by CCCBR
- The ART Award for Inspiring Leadership in Ringing – sponsored by Talent Innovations
- The Learning the Ropes Achievement Awards (open only to LtR registered ringers)
For the Learning the Ropes prizes you need to ensure completion of LtR Level 5 by the 31st December by ordering the Level 5 certificate for your ringer.
We expect that all ringers who successfully completed their LtR Level 5 during 2016 will be invited to a master-class again (expenses paid from mainland UK) but to be eligible the LtR Level 5 certificate must be awarded by the 31st December – so get those final quarter peals in NOW. You can start people on LtR at any level of the course – but the level must be genuinely completed during 2016.
If you have any questions about the awards please contact Graham Nabb.
Graham Nabb, ART Awards – email@example.com