A wonderful opportunity for some ringing thanks to a request to us from the Island’s High Sheriff.
Plenty of fun to be had… why not seek out the bells and the Ringers’ Tea?
Here are the latest details:
- 10.30 a.m. Shanklin . (Quarter Peal)
- 11.00 a.m. Whitwell
- Just before 12 noon Brighstone
- Just before 1 p.m. Brighstone
- 1 p.m. Brading (Quarter Peal)
- 2 p.m. Carisbrooke.
- 3 p.m. Newport
- 3 p.m. St. Michael’s, Swanmore, Ryde.
- 4.15 p.m. – 5.30 p.m Freshwater………..Ringing and Ringers’ Tea with Isle of Wight Cake
- 6 p.m. – 7.15 p.m. Shorwell.
QUITE A DAY!!
- CHALE is dedicating its Sunday service ringing to this great event