You may be interested in our application of the FIRSTS FORTNIGHT challenge. It certainly came in “like a lion” on day one of March, And we had 23 in the belfry last nightDerek
If you read the latest item on the W&P website you will find the adjacent motif and a message from the Guild Master. EVERYONE is challenged to do something for the FIRST time and to let the Guild Master know. I have been thinking and can put forward some suggestions. I will then be a nuisance and keep asking you about your progress! Here are some suggestions:-
1. Daniel to ring in a striking competition for the FIRST time.
2. All participants of the theory lessons do their homework for the FIRST time and work out the figures of X 14 X 36 X 16 etc Lead end 16 (Which gives you 1 5 6 3 4 2)
3. Tina learn to call a basic call-change.
4. John ring the treble unaided to a touch of Little Bob Minor without help, for the FIRST time.
5. Lawrence ring above inside for the FIRST time.
6. Susanne learn to raise a bell IN PEAL for the FIRST time.
I could make lots of suggestions. Now make up yours for March.
It will “Come in like a lion,
and go out like a lamb.”
I call my cat liquorice
/ o o \
( == ^ == )
( ( ) ( ) )