The CCCBR Bell Restoration Committee
The Committee supports ringing societies and individual towers by providing information and advice on fund raising; bell restoration funds; charitable trusts and other resources. It also administers bell restoration funds on behalf of the Council.
Committee Members can assist with advice on such topics as the following:
- suggesting fund raising ideas*,
- loaning ‘Appeal Brochures’,
- suggesting charitable trusts which may be sympathetic to your cause,
- suggesting a range of consumable and souvenir items which might appeal to the general public, and
- suggesting ways of involving the local community in your project.
- See also: